Berkshire Durx 6709 Sterile Cleanroom Wipe (23cm x 23cm)
Superior strength and absorbency make Durx® 670 an ideal choice for a general purpose cleanroom wipe. Manufactured without the use of binders or surfactants, ion levels and organic extractables remain low. Re packed in a Class 5 cleanroom and irradiated by gamma irradiation.
Durx 670® can be used for cleaning and maintenance in:
- Aerospace & defence electronics
- Food processing
- Computer assembl
- Semiconductor & circuit board
- Pharmaceutical and biomedical device manufacture.
They make an ideal upgrade from conventional “lint free” wipes used in the printing industry due to the additional process used in the manufacturing stage of the wipers.
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 (Class 100) Cleanroom Applications
- Absorbent low particle work surface material Ideal for cleaning work surfaces and spill pickup
- General purpose wiping and polishing of surface areas, including optics