Berkshire Gamma Cleanroom Wipe 67, Irradiated for Aseptic Areas(30cm x 30cm) Case of 60 Bags of 5
Gamma irradiated and validated sterile to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10 6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO American National Standards and European Standards EN1174 and EN552.
Composition and Attributes:
- 55% cellulose/45% polyester hydroentangled
- Header Bag with Package Integrity Testing and Lot Number embossed on each pack
- Certificate of Sterility with each case and available on web by lot number Details: Expiration Date Radiation Dosage Lot Information Meets cGMP requirements for traceability
- Excellent wet strength to support general cleaning of core or filling room
- Will work well with sanitizers and disinfectants, such as bleaches, phenols, and quaternary ammonium compounds
- Extremely pure and absorbent
- Ideal in sterile core areas where microbial exclusion is demanded
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 (Class 100) Cleanroom Applications
- General wiping in component prep, compounding and wash areas
- Spill pick up in bulk manufacturing area
- Ideal for general cleaning of prep area
A cleanroom wipe is amongst the most critical of all the consumable products used within a controlled environment. It is therefore essential to select a wipe that meets all of the relevant criteria from the wide range available. Whilst many products may appear similar their intended use and product attributes are quite often diverse. We will be pleased to provide advice and assistance in the wiper selection process. Working with several major specialists our range of wipers are illustrated by product type. All manufacturers have products suited to most applications and classifications of cleanroom or controlled environment. CES also have access to a very large range of cleanroom swabs.