Berkshire SatPax 3000 Pre Saturated sealed Edge Cleanroom Wipe Irradiated Bag of 30
SatPax® 3000 are presaturated sealed edge 100% knitted polyester laundered cleanroom wipes that are available in resealable pouches. The wiper is manufactured utilizing semiconductor grade IPA (isopropyl alcohol) and RO/DI H2O filtered to 0.2 µm.
Composition and Attributes:
- Tubular knit, continuous filament, 100% polyester Laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 (Class 10) cleanroom
- Sealed edges minimize particle contamination and abrasiveness
- Lot number on each resealable pouch ensures traceability
- Two different saturation combinations are available: 70/30, 9/91
- High tear strength for tough cleaning
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 3 (Class 1) Cleanroom Applications
- Ideal for critical process cleaning applications
- Reduce storage reequirements and usage quantities
- Eliminate squirt bottles and uncontrolled saturation levels
- Control VOC’s
- Also available SATPAX 1200 100% polyester, and SATPAX 1000 polyester cellulose blend, please contact us.
A cleanroom wipe is amongst the most critical of all the consumable products used within a controlled environment. It is therefore essential to select a wipe that meets all of the relevant criteria from the wide range available. Whilst many products may appear similar their intended use and product attributes are quite often diverse. We will be pleased to provide advice and assistance in the wiper selection process. Working with several major specialists our range of wipers are illustrated by product type. All manufacturers have products suited to most applications and classifications of cleanroom or controlled environment. CES also have access to a very large range of cleanroom swabs.