Microzone Cleanroom Wipe (23cm x 23cm) Bag of 300 Wipes
Microzone cleanroom wipes are an ideal choice for a general purpose wiper.This wipe can be used for cleaning and maintenance in laboratories, aerospace, defence electronics, food processing, computer assembly and semiconductor, circuit board, pharmaceutical, print industry and biomedical device manufacture.
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 (Class 100) Cleanroom Applications
- Absorbent low particle work surface material Ideal for cleaning work surfaces and spill pickup
- General purpose wiping and polishing of surface areas, including optics
- Non woven polyester cellulose (23cm x 23cm)
- Able to be autoclaved or gamma irradiated
- Doubled bagged
A cleanroom wipe is amongst the most critical of all the consumable products used within a controlled environment. It is therefore essential to select a wipe that meets all of the relevant criteria from the wide range available. Whilst many products may appear similar their intended use and product attributes are quite often diverse. We will be pleased to provide advice and assistance in the wiper selection process. Working with several major specialists our range of wipers are illustrated by product type. All manufacturers have products suited to most applications and classifications of cleanroom or controlled environment. CES also have access to a very large range of cleanroom swabs.