Berkshire Pro Cleanroom Wipe Pro Wipe, Polypropylene Enhanced Absorbency Chemical Resist Cleanroom Wipe (23cm x 23cm) Bag of 150
Pro Wipe® 750 is solvent resistant with superior absorbency. It makes an excellent upgrade for industrial wiper users.
Composition and Attributes:
- Thermally bonded 60% polypropylene/40% cellulose
- Highly sorbent and durable
- No secondary binders
- Cellulose core provides excellent wicking of solvents
- Works well with IPA and other solvents Applications
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 (Class 100) Cleanroom Applications
- Absorbent low particle work surface material Ideal for cleaning work surfaces and spill pickup
- Engineered for removal of etchants, acids, and other chemical spills
- Steam autoclavable for aseptic environments
A cleanroom wipe is amongst the most critical of all the consumable products used within a controlled environment. It is therefore essential to select a wipe that meets all of the relevant criteria from the wide range available. Whilst many products may appear similar their intended use and product attributes are quite often diverse. We will be pleased to provide advice and assistance in the wiper selection process. Working with several major specialists our range of wipers are illustrated by product type. All manufacturers have products suited to most applications and classifications of cleanroom or controlled environment. CES also have access to a very large range of cleanroom swabs.