Super Polx 1200 Laundered Polyester Cleanroom Wipe (23cm x 23cm) Bag of 150
Super Polx® 1200 is engineered for use in the most critical cleanroom applications. It is ideal in many industries, including laboratories, biotech research facilities, aerospace, defense electronics, computer assembly, and semiconductor, circuit board, pharmaceutical, and biomedical device manufacturing.
Composition and Attributes:
- 100% continuous filament polyester
- Engineered low ion and chemical resistant
- Absorbs three times its weight
- Durable for abrasive wiping
- No binders or surfactants
- Works well with IPA, acetone and other solvents
- Economical bulk packaging available
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) Cleanroom
- Breakdown cleans in fab and suite construction
- Analytical analysis testing between batch runs in parenteral drug processing
- Equipment wrap and wipe downs
- Steam autoclavable for aseptic environments
A cleanroom wipe is amongst the most critical of all the consumable products used within a controlled environment. It is therefore essential to select a wipe that meets all of the relevant criteria from the wide range available. Whilst many products may appear similar their intended use and product attributes are quite often diverse. We will be pleased to provide advice and assistance in the wiper selection process. Working with several major specialists our range of wipers are illustrated by product type. All manufacturers have products suited to most applications and classifications of cleanroom or controlled environment. CES also have access to a very large range of cleanroom swabs.