Shieldskin Orange Nitrile Glove 300 Case of 50 gloves per dispenser 10 dispensers per case.
Shieldskin Orange Nitrile Glove 300 Can be used in less critical cleanroom classes as a conventional glove or to identify areas where certain operations may be a focal point. They also make an ideal glove where double gloving is undertaken as their bright colour will act as a perfect indicator when the glove may be torn or to alert for other dangers.
- PPE glove Complex Design (Category III) EN420
- Nitrile gloves with blend of Polychloprene Powder Free
- Unique Skin Nitrile™ & twinSHIELD™ Technology
- Ambidextrous Textured finger tips
- AQL 0.65 (EN374 2:2003 Level 3)
- Length 300 mm Palm thickness 0,15 mm
- Accelerator free gloves to reduce allergy risks (Type IV)
- Virus & Microorganism resistant (ISO 16 604, ASTM F1671 97b & EN374 2:2003)
- Extensively tested for chemical permeation according to EN16523 1:2015 (supersedes EN374 3)