- Made of poly chloroprene, DermaShield® is the most technically advanced sterile glove available today. Free of latex proteins and accelerators, it minimises both Type I and Type IV allergies associated with natural rubber. While DermaShield® has the comfort and flexibility of natural rubber gloves, at a similarly competitive price, its neoprene composition offers better chemical resistance. And the new beaded cuff prevents the glove from rolling down, providing increased protection. DermaShield®: for optimal product and worker protection.
- The DermaShield® 73 711 are sterile and specifically adapted to critical environments ISO 5 (Class 100 & GMP AB).
- The DermaShield® 73 721 is available for non sterile controlled environments.
- AQL 0.65 (EN374)
- Aseptic drug manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics