Shieldskin Xtreme white Cleanroom Sterile Nitrile Glove 330 DI . Pack of 20 pairs.
Sterile White Nitrile are available in sizes 5.5 to 10 and have an AQL of 0.65. The beaded cuff ensures ease of donning and reduced risk of glove slippage. The textured palm and fingertips allow for an excellent wet grip. They are an ideal choice for critical areas where latex is not desirable for use.
- Cleanroom Sterile Nitrile glove PPE Complex Design (Category III) EN420
- 100% Nitrile glove Powder Free Sterile glove
- Hand Specific Fully Textured
- AQL 0.65 (EN374 2:2003 Level 3
- Length 330 mm Palm thickness 0.12 mm
- Reduced allergy risk (Type IV) Latex Free glove
- Virus and Microorganism resistant (ASTM F1671 97b and EN374 2:2003)
- Typical particle levels: less than 950 per cm² ?0.5µm
- Extensively tested for chemical permeation according to EN16523 1:2015 (supersedes EN374 3)
CES offer an expansive range of cleanroom and critical environment gloves and finger cots. These gloves are manufactured in a range of materials including latex, nitrile, vitrile, vinyl and neoprene and can be supplied in either a sterile or non sterile format. CES are a preferred distributor for many of the world’s leading cleanroom glove manufacturers.
Cleanroom latex gloves
Cleanroom nitrile gloves
Cleanroom vinyl gloves
Cleanroom vitrile gloves
Cleanroom neoprene gloves
Cleanroom polyisoprene gloves
Sterile cleanroom gloves
Non Sterile cleanroom loves
Chemical resistant gloves
Boxed latex, vinyl and nitrile Gloves
Fabric Gloves & Glove Liners