Ansell Neo Touch:
- The NeoTouch® gloves were the first neoprene single use gloves for industrial usage.
- With a latex free formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are appropriate for the prevention of Type I allergies. Because they’re powder free, they also limit the risk of dermatitis for the wearer.
- They provide excellent resistance to acids, bases and alcohols. Thanks to an exclusive formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are convincingly the most comfortable synthetic single use gloves available today.
- NeoTouch® gloves have a polyurethane inner coating that ensures easy donning. Their textured fingertips provide a secure grip in both dry and wet conditions. The beaded cuff ensures a secure hold, and their green colour makes them easy to identify.
- NeoTouch® gloves are inspected to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes, which matches the legal requirements for medical gloves.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374).
- Handling, assembling and controlling applications in all types of industrial environments where there is no need for mechanical protection
- Lab work and analyses, especially when resistance to acids is required
In addition to providing a comprehensive range of consumables and disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, CES also supply a range of consumables, disposable workwear and PPE products to less critical manufacturing environments.
Disinfectant Surface Wipes
Low Linting Wipes
These environments still have a requirement for specialist products without the need for them to be cleanroom compatible.