CleanGuard5 Trigger Spray Delta Neutral Detergent (Sterile) case of 15 x 950ml
Our Delta (Neutral Detergent) product has been developed to be fully compatible with cleanroom disinfection regimes by having the following key features:
- Low foaming formulation – this reduces the risk of streaks and staining when in use which could affect the subsequent disinfectant effectiveness.
- Neutral (pH 6.5 7.5) – to ensure that it is non corrosive and will not damage hard surfaces.
- Supplied Pre mixed to ensure a homogenous distribution of the active ingredient.
- Manufactured with WFI – to ensure maximum cleanroom compatibility with cleanroom environment.
- Gamma Irradiated – to give a sterile product with a two year shelf life.
- Hard surface cleaning agent designed for use in Cleanroom
- Fully compatable with Alpha and Beta
- Safe to use on any surface and is colourless and odourless
- Pre mixed solution ensures homogenous distribution
- Manufactured with WFI
- pH 6.5 7.5
- Trigger spray with spray / off feature
- Tamper proof trigger head
- HDPE bottle
- 2 year shelf life
- Gamma irradiation stable