Azowipe Bactericidal 81103 Wipe 200 wipes 200mm x 220 mm Case of 12
Azowipe™ has been the leading product of its type for over 25 years.
Available in either large or medium size canisters, Azowipe™ is convenient for use in all clinical environments. With the increase in virulent organisms the introduction of Azowipe™ as part of a robust infection control protocol is now even more important.
Isopropyl alcohol, the active component of Azowipe™ is acknowledged by leading authorities to be an effective medium for the routine disinfecting of clinical surfaces.
- Kills bacteria in under a minute
- Proven to be effective against a variety of organisms including MRSA
- Made from viscose rayon nonwoven – strong and durable in use
- Foil sealed prevents evaporation in storage
- Suitable for all hard surfaces one product from a single source
- Contains NO preservative no smearing or streaking when in use
- Specially designed canister easy to dispense wipes
In addition to providing a comprehensive range of consumables and disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, CES also supply a range of consumables, disposable workwear and PPE products to less critical manufacturing environments.
Disinfectant Surface Wipes
Low Linting Wipes
These environments still have a requirement for specialist products without the need for them to be cleanroom compatible.