Dupont Tyvek® 500 Xpert Disposable Coverall Blue Hooded Each.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert Blue. Hooded coverall available in blue, in sizes SM to 3X (white and green garments also available). Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3 piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy to grasp zipper puller.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra low linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non added.
Applications for Tyvek® 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automotive spray painting and many others.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 B and 6 B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073 2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 5) on inside
- Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
- Tyvek® auto lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection
- Chemical permeation of coloured Tyvek® L3431N is not identical to that of white Tyvek® L1422A.
CES offer a comprehensive range of disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, hospitals and any controlled manufacturing environment. Our ranges include the market leading Dupont Tyvek and Dupont Proshield ranges but also includes an economy range of single use disposables suitable where staff turnover is frequent or where occasional access is required by visitors or maintenance:
The range includes: