Tyvek® 600 Plus Disposable Coverall Hooded without socks 25 coveralls.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont™ Tyvek 600 Plus disposable coverall hooded available in white, in sizes XS to 7X (a green garment is also available). Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment). Self adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued in waist elastic. Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort especially as chemical protective clothing. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra low linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non added.
Applications for Tyvek 600 Plus disposable coverall include maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in research and biosecurity laboratories, as well as in medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4 B, 5 B and 6 B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 5) on both sides
- Stitched and over taped seams for protection and strength
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
CES offer a comprehensive range of disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, hospitals and any controlled manufacturing environment. Our ranges include the market leading Dupont Tyvek and Dupont Proshield ranges but also includes an economy range of single use disposables suitable where staff turnover is frequent or where occasional access is required by visitors or maintenance:
The range includes:
Tyvek 600 Disposable Coverall, Chemical protective clothing, Chemical PPE