Dupont Tyvek 600 Plus Coverall Hooded with integrated overshoes Each.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont™ Tyvek 600 Plus Disposable Coverall with socks. Hooded coverall with integrated socks and additional knee length boot flap. Available in white in sizes XS to 7X. Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment). Self adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued in waist elastic. Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
Dupont Workwear Garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra low linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non added.
Applications for Tyvek® 600 Plus garments include maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in research and biosecurity laboratories, as well as in medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4 B, 5 B and 6 B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 5) on both sides
- Stitched and over taped seams for protection and strength
- Tyvek® zipper and self adhesive zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
CES offer a comprehensive range of disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, hospitals and any controlled manufacturing environment. Our ranges include the market leading Dupont Tyvek and Dupont Proshield ranges but also includes an economy range of single use disposables suitable where staff turnover is frequent or where occasional access is required by visitors or maintenance:
The range includes: