Dupont Tyvek® 500 Xpert Disposable Coverall Hooded Each.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont™ Tyvek 500 Xpert Coverall/DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert (Ecopack). Hooded disposable coverall available in white, in sizes S to XXXL (blue and green garments also available). Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3 piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy to grasp zipper puller.
Dupont Workwear garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra low linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non added.
Applications for Tyvek 500 Xpert coverall include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 B and 6 B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073 2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 5) on both sides
- Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
- Tyvek® auto lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection
|Product Size (S,M,L etc)|
L, M, S, XL, XXL, XXXL