Dupont Tyvek Isoclean Coverall Unhooded Box 25
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® unhooded coverall with bound neck, model IC 183 B WH DS. Available in sizes S to XXXL. Clean processed and gamma sterilized. Bound internal seams. Elasticated waist at back for good fit. Tyvek® covered elasticated thumb loops. Tunnelled elastication at wrists and ankles. Front zipper closure. Storm flap.
Tyvek® IsoClean® delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made of high density polyethylene using a patented flash spinning process. Tyvek® IsoClean® provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non hazardous water based light liquid splash. Tyvek® IsoClean® is also breathable and exceptionally low linting.
All DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® clean processed and sterile garments (option code DS) are packed in a dual barrier packaging system, consisting of an inner and outer easy tear cleanroom bag. The packaging system serves as a key element for contamination risk reduction when transferring apparel into clean areas.
Garments and accessories made of clean processed and sterile Tyvek® IsoClean® are typically used in cleanrooms within the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing, food processing, cosmetics industry as well as in other critical or controlled environments.
- Clean processed and steriliZed by gamma irradiation to SAL of 10 6 (ISO 11137 1)
- Full traceability on all sterilized apparel
- Suitable for use in GMP class A/B (ISO Class 5) clean rooms
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 B and 6 B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073 2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® unhooded coverall, model IC 183 B WH DS. Clean processed and gamma sterilized. Bound internal seams. Tunnelled elastication at wrists and ankles. Elasticated waist at back. Tyvek® covered elasticated thumb loops. Zipper closure. Storm flap. Aseptically folded. CE certified. White.
Reference Number : IC 183 B WH DS
|Fabric:||Tyvek® IsoClean®, Clean processed & Sterile|
|Quantity/Box:||25 per box, individually double packed. 2 polyethylene liners. Cardboard box.|
CES offer a comprehensive range of disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, hospitals and any controlled manufacturing environment. Our ranges include the market leading Dupont Tyvek and Dupont Proshield ranges but also includes an economy range of single use disposables suitable where staff turnover is frequent or where occasional access is required by visitors or maintenance:
The range includes: