Dupont Tychem 6000 F Overboot TFPOBASGY00 Each.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont Tychem 6000 F overboot cover model POBA. Knee length with slip retardant sole. Fixation ties. Sole is partially stitched: splash proof, not fully liquid tight. Available in grey and in one size.
Specially designed for use with Tychem® apparel, Tychem® accessories can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
Tychem® 6000 F garments and accessories are made from a lightweight and durable fabric consisting of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They offer excellent chemical permeation protection to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents.
Tychem® 6000 F is used for a broad range of applications from chemical spill clean up, emergency response, to military and petrochemical applications.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB 
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 1) on inside; see footnotes
- Stitched and over taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength