Dupont Tychem 2000 C Coverall Case of 25.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont Tychem 2000 C. Hooded coverall. Available in bright yellow for high visibility and in sizes SM to 3X. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face masks.
Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® 2000 C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3 B, 4 B, 5 B and 6 B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073 2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 5) on inside
- Stitched and over taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
Lead Time 2 3 weeks.