Dupont Tychem 2000 C Gown TCPL50TYL00 Each.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont Tychem 2000 C Gown model PL50. Shin length gown with wrap over rear closure, hook and loop neck closure and waist ties. Elasticated wrists. Available in yellow and sizes MD and 2X.
Specially designed for use with Tychem® apparel, Tychem® Accessories can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
Tychem® 2000 C garments and accessories utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB 
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 1) on inside; see footnotes
- Stitched and over taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength