Dupont Tyvek® 600 Plus Hooded Sterile Coverall with Socks Each.
Cleanroom packed and single bagged sterile coverall. Sterilised by Gamma Irradiation and supplied with certificate of irradiation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont™ Tyvek® 600 Plus with socks. Hooded sterile coverall with integrated socks and additional knee length boot flap. Available in white in sizes XS to 7X. Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment). Self adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued in waist elastic. Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra low linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non added.
Applications for Tyvek® 600 Plus garments include maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in research and biosecurity laboratories, as well as in medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4 B, 5 B and 6 B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149 5) on both sides
- Stitched and over taped seams for protection and strength
- Tyvek® zipper and self adhesive zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
|Product Size (S,M,L etc)|
L, M, S, XL, XXL