Recycled Cleanroom Wipe – Contec ReFibe
100% polyester wipes made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles
Contec’s ReFIBE recycled cleanroom wipes are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles making them a sustainable single-use option for critical manufacturers in the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Semi-Conductor industries. The revolutionary recycling process converts post-consumer plastic to 100% continuous filament polyester, the same substrate used in many of Contec’s standard polyester wipes and mops.
As synthetic polyester, ReFIBE wipes are exceptionally clean and are compatible with a wide range of cleanroom solutions and disinfectants. Like Contec’s standard polyester wipes, ReFIBE is laundered and packaged in an ISO 4 cleanroom. Low in releasable particles and fibers, ReFIBE wipes can be used in place of traditional polyester to incorporate sustainability without compromising quality or performance. Available in 9×9” and 12×12” sizes.
How is a cleanroom wipe made from recycled materials?
- Post consumer bottles are collected
- Bottles are chopped into flake and cleaned
- Bottle flake is melted, filtered and formed into chip
- Chip is melted and made into yarn
- Yarn is knitted into ReFIBE Wipes
Features & Benefits
- Made from recycled plastic bottles diverting waste from landfill
- 100% synthetic polyester making them low in extractables and compatible with a wide variety of solvents
- Low in particles and fibers lowering the risk of contamination during use
- Laser cut edge to be suitable for ISO 3 and higher
In addition to the cleanroom recycled cleanroom wipe CES have a large range of Polyester cleanroom wipes click here
230 x 230 mm, 300 x 300 mm
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.