Pal Detecta Detectable Mob Cap – Blue – One Size – Pack of 100
The Pal Detecta Cap is a mob Cap that includes the added protection of a detectable Aluminum metal strip. They are made from soft, comfortable, thermally bonded polypropylene fibre, with an encapsulated double-elastic edge.This is ideal for use in food production areas where quality assurance needs to be of the highest standard. One size fits all.
CleanroomDirect offer a comprehensive range of disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, hospitals and any controlled manufacturing environment. Our ranges include the market leading Dupont Tyvek and Dupont Proshield ranges but also includes an economy range of single use disposables suitable where staff turnover is frequent or where occasional access is required by visitors or maintenance:
The range includes:
Pal Detecta Detectable Mob Cap
Click here to visit the category homepage Please note this product is designed to protect the process, product or the environment and is not designed, sold or claimed to be Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.