Pal TX 1500 Large Surface Wipe Refill- Q260230TX
£21.04 Incl VAT @ 20%
Pal TX 1500 Large Surface Wipe Refill – 1500 Wipes 190mm x 205mm
For Ordering & Lead Time Information Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pal TX 1500 Large Surface Wipe Refill:
Top quality Cater / Surface Wipes with 1500 x wipes per bucket tub means low cost per wipe.
TRITEX technology. Strong in all directions. Highly absorbant.Fully recyclable. Non-linting material.
Areas of Use:
This 8 litre bucket refill of wipes is designed for high use areas, where there is continuous need for the disinfection of large surfaces.
Ideal for use in industrial and food processing environments, the large bucket of wipes is a highly efficient way of disinfecting equipment such as conveyer belts, food production surfaces, scales and machinery.
Pal TX 1500 wipes are food safe yet are suitable in a variety of industries where reducing the risk of infection or
contamination is important.
Benefits of Use:
- – Controlled dosage ensures effective disinfection with each wipe.
- – Wipes are tested to a range of European Norms. (see technical data)
- – Mechanical action enhances disinfection.
- – No requirement for pre-mixing, reducing wastage and risk of errors.
- – High number of wipes in bucket.
- – Refills are available for use in wall mounted dispenser.
- Cost effective
- – Saves valuable time and reduces the need for cloths and cleaning solutions.
- – 1500 wipes per canister means low cost per wipe.
- – Fully recyclable material and packaging.
Product Information & Wipe Material:
- PAL TRITEX: 18gsm, 100% Spunbond Polypropylene
- Quantity refill x 1500 wipes
- Wipe Size: 190mm x 205mm
- Pal TX 1500 Wipes are manufactured with TRITEX, our latest innovation in nonwoven material, offering unrivalled strength, absorbency and low lint properties at a very cost effective price.
- The wipes are impregnated with a dual active disinfectant solution that is totally alcohol free.
- Tested to EN standards. They are effective against a range of bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, yeasts and moulds.
In addition to providing a comprehensive range of consumables and disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, Cleanroom Direct also supply a range of consumables, disposable workwear and PPE products to less critical manufacturing environments.
– Disposable Workwear
– Disposable Gloves
– Disinfectant Surface Wipes
– Mopping Systems
– Low-Linting Wipes
These environments still have a requirement for specialist products without the need for them to be cleanroom compatible.
– Care Homes
– Food Manufacturing
– Print Industry
– General Industry
Pal TX 1500 Large Surface Wipe Refill Click here to visit the category homepage
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.