Contec Anticon 100 Cleanroom Wipes (23cm x 23cm) – 804
£61.14 Incl VAT @ 20%
Anticon 100 Laundered polyester wipe for critical applications. Standard Weight (23cm x 23cm) – Bag of 150
90 in stock
Contec Anticon 100 Cleanroom Wipes (23cm x 23cm) – Bag of 150
The Anticon 100 is a 100% knitted polyester construction suitable for industries critical cleanrooms where particle contamination needs to be minimised. The standard weight fabric has low particle and extractable levels and it is an ideal substitute for applications that do not require the optimum cleanliness levels of the Anticon Gold sealed edge cleanroom wipes.
The Anticon 100 can be supplied irradiated for aseptic areas or it can be autoclaved in house if required.
A cleanroom wipe is amongst the most critical of all the consumable products used within a controlled environment. It is therefore essential to select a wipe that meets all of the relevant criteria from the wide range available. Whilst many products may appear similar their intended use and product attributes are quite often diverse. We will be pleased to provide advice and assistance in the wiper selection process. Working with several major specialists our range of wipers are illustrated by product type. All manufacturers have products suited to most applications and classifications of cleanroom or controlled environment. Cleanroom Direct also have access to a very large range of cleanroom swabs. Contec Anticon 100 Cleanroom Wipes Click here to visit the category homepage
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.