Dupont Tyvek Isoclean Hood and Mask – Box 100
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® hood and mask, model IC 9820. HOOD: Available in white and in one size. Clean-processed and gamma-sterilized. Bound internal seams. Bound head opening. Ties with loops for adjustable fit. MASK: Pleated polyethylene outer. 17.5 cm wide. Sterile. Blue.
Tyvek® IsoClean® delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made of high density polyethylene using a patented flash spinning process Tyvek® IsoClean® provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash.
Tyvek® IsoClean® (option codes CS, DS and MS) garments and accessories have been clean-processed to maximize cleanliness and have been gamma-irradiated. All DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® clean-processed and sterile accessories (option MS) are packed in a dual barrier packaging system, consisting of an inner and outer easy tear cleanroom bag. The packaging serves as a key element for contamination risk reduction when transferring apparel into clean areas. The accessories are individually packed and grouped together in an outer bag.
Garments and accessories made of clean-processed and sterile Tyvek® IsoClean® are typically used in cleanrooms within the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing, food processing, cosmetics industry as well as in other critical or controlled environments.
- Sterilized by gamma-irradiation to SAL of 10-6 (ISO 11137-1)
- Full traceability on all sterilized apparel with certificates of sterility available
- Suitable for use in GMP class C/D (ISO Class 6-9) clean rooms, with Bioburden Control Areas
- PPE Category I
CleanroomDirect offer a comprehensive range of disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, hospitals and any controlled manufacturing environment. Our ranges include the market leading Dupont Tyvek and Dupont Proshield ranges but also includes an economy range of single use disposables suitable where staff turnover is frequent or where occasional access is required by visitors or maintenance:
The range includes:
Dupont Tyvek Isoclean Hood and Mask
Click Here to visit category homepage
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.
|Pouch-style face masks designed for easy breathing, with a gap guard and consistent seal to maintain clear vision. The masks fit securely to reduce contamination, are made from bicomponent fabric, and are suitable for use in ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms.|