Dupont Tyvek® 600 Plus Hooded Sterile Coverall with Socks – Each.
Cleanroom packed and single bagged sterile coverall. Sterilised by Gamma Irradiation and supplied with certificate of irradiation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont™ Tyvek® 600 Plus with socks. Hooded sterile coverall with integrated socks and additional knee-length boot flap. Available in white in sizes XS to 7X. Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment). Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 600 Plus garments include maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in research and biosecurity laboratories, as well as in medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Stitched and over-taped seams for protection and strength
- Tyvek® zipper and self-adhesive zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
For further garment information please visit Dupont Safespec
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to email@example.com and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.