Dupont Tyvek 400 Dual Hooded Coverall – Each
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont Tyvek 400 Dual Hooded Coverall. Hooded coverall combining Tyvek® with an SMS nonwoven back panel. Available in white in sizes SM to 3X. 3-piece hood and gusset for optimal fit. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles.
The Tyvek® Dual garment combines Tyvek® on the front with an SMS nonwoven on the back panel. The Tyvek® front provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. It is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres down to 1 micron in size. It is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added. The large, breathable back panel, made of SMS nonwoven, offers lower protection against particles (down to 3 microns in size) and light water-based splashes, yet high levels of comfort.
Tyvek® 400 Dual is designed for specific applications that demand comfort while helping to provide protection from frontal exposure during brick ceramic firing, foundries and smelting operations, paint spraying or any work involving composite materials, glass manufacturing, and utilities.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside
- Stitched external seams for enhanced protection against penetration from the outside to the inside of the garment
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
Visit the Dupont SafeSpec site for further product information.
To see the full range of disposable coveralls from CES please click here.
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.