Sterile Cleanroom FaceMask – BCR1CESST
£254.13 Incl VAT @ 20%
CES Sterile Cleanroom Facemask
Case of 800
Dual purpose mask including a polyethylene clip – mask can be worn around the ears or behind the head.
21 in stock
BCR1CESST – Sterile Cleanroom Face mask with hook
- Mask offers advanced protection while keeping a superior level of comfort
- Lint free and can be used in high class clean room.
- Available sterile and non-sterile
- PP&PE (ES), Melt-blown (MBPP)
- Nose Piece: 3mm wide soft flexible plastic
- Mask Band: 3mm wide elastic ear loop
- Polyethylene clip
- Excellent filtration levels
- Different fastening methods
- Customized packing available
- Sterile Cleanroom Facemask
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to email@example.com and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.
|Kimtech™ M3 Certified Face Mask - Sterile Pleat-Style with Ties / White /18cm - Case of 200|
|Sterile pleat-style masks with high bacterial and particle filtration, suitable for EU GMP ISO 5 Class A sterile cleanrooms. Latex- and silicone-free masks reduce contamination with a low-lint polyethylene film outer layer and bicomponent inner fabric.|
|Disposable face viels with headbands constructed of low-lint polyethylene film. Covered nose piece to provide increased comfort. Ultra sonic bond for higher product integrity. Latex and silicone free.|