BioClean Clearview™ Autoclavable Goggles – Case 12
OPTICALLY CORRECT FOR CLEAR VISION
Constructed in super-soft thermoplastic to provide unrivalled comfort, BioClean ClearviewTM Autoclavable Cleanroom Goggles feature a lower indirect ventilation system and head band with polypropylene hook and eye clip for easier donning. The toughened anti-scratch polycarbonate lens is certified to EN 166:2001 Optical Class 1 and sterilization is by autoclave at 121°C withstanding >40 autoclave cycles.
Lower indirect ventialtion systemOptically correctLightweight thermoplastic frameToughend anti-scratch polycarbonate lens Strap with polypropylene hooks
Product Name 2
Autoclave at 121°C.
Autoclave at 121°C
Lightweight thermoplastic body with toughened polycarbonate lens.
Thermoplastic frame, toughened polycarbonate lens, silicone latex-free head band with polypropylene hooks and hook and eye clip
Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 certification and packed in a NEBB Certified ISO Class 4 (Class 10) cleanroom.
Sampling and Inspection
Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
This is shown on the carton (ITF-14) to allow automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems.
This is shown on the carton to provide product traceability. Click here to visit the category homepage
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to email@example.com and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.