Cleanroom Paper Munising LP Bond – Pack of 250 sheets. Blue or White.
Munising LP® is manufactured by Neenah Technical Paper and is converted, processed and packaged under Class 100 conditions by CCRC.
Saturated with latex polymers which seal individual fibers into the sheet
Free of inorganic fillers which minimize inadvertent doping of products and accepts standard printing inks without skipping, smudging or smearing
Heat resistant for use in laser printers and photocopy machines :
It has long been recognised that conventional paper based products are among the major sources of particulate contamination in a cleanroom. The Cleanroom Direct range of stationery and documentation systems is designed to significantly reduce this risk. As well as paper and computer forms, notebooks, pens, cleanroom tape and cleanroom packaging are also available.
Our Cleanroom stationery products are sourced from some of the most trusted names within the industry, including Berkshire and Micronova.
The Cleanroom Direct range of cleanroom paper & notebooks provides paper in weight ranges and sizes. Our cleanroom paper is available in a range of colours. We can also supply cleanroom sticky notes.
Our range of cleanroom pens from Micronova come in both standard and cleanroom marker pens. These include low sodium ink, poly barrel and range of colours. They can also be supplied irradiated for use in aseptic cleanroom environments.
Click here to visit the category homepage
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.