Shieldskin Xteme Sterile White Nitrile Cleanroom Glove 400 DI – Case 160 Pairs
- 69 877X series
- STERILE: Biocontamination control
- Sterile cleanroom glove
- Category III PPE glove (PPE Directive 89/686/EEC)
- Complex Design – For mortal & irreversible risks
- Powder-free white nitrile glove
- 400 mm / 0.12 mm (EN 420:2003 A1:2009)
- AQL 0.65 (EN 374-2:2003 Level 3)
- Viral penetration test (ASTM F1671-97b)
- Waterproof and for low chemical protection
- Tested for chemical permeation (EN 16523-1:2015 supersedes EN 374-3:2003)
- Typical particle levels: less than 900 per cm² ≥ 0.5µm
- Tested according to EN 1149-1-2-3 & 5
- Type I hypersensivity eliminated – Type IV hypersensivity reduced
Cleanroom Direct offer an expansive range of cleanroom and critical environment gloves and finger cots. These gloves are manufactured in a range of materials including latex, nitrile, vitrile, vinyl and neoprene and can be supplied in either a sterile or non sterile format. Cleanroom Direct are a preferred distributor for many of the world’s leading cleanroom glove manufacturers.
Cleanroom latex gloves
Cleanroom nitrile gloves
Cleanroom vinyl gloves
Cleanroom vitrile gloves
Cleanroom neoprene gloves
Cleanroom polyisoprene gloves
Sterile cleanroom gloves
Non-Sterile cleanroom loves
Chemical resistant gloves
Boxed latex, vinyl and nitrile Gloves
Fabric Gloves & Glove Liners
Download a brochure – click here.
To visit our full range of cleanroom gloves click here
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.