|Kimtech Pure G3 Sterling Nitrile Glove – Case 1500|
KIMTECH PURE* G3 STERLING Nitrile Glove offer improved performance, added value and are better for the environment.
Kimberly-Clark’s STERLING* Nitrile manufacturing process boosts the glove’s tensile strength (the force required to break through the glove) to increase its barrier protection. The process also allows a reduction in glove thickness, so less force is required to stretch the material. The result is a latex-free glove with the dexterity and sensitivity of latex.
The STERLING* Nitrile powder free gloves can reduce waste without sacrificing strength, comfort or protection. The thinner material of the glove and its improved tensile strength enhance the wearer’s comfort. Improved performance means better value for you and your business.
Better for the Environment
Reduced glove thickness requires less raw materials in production which can significantly reduce your waste. There are more disposable gloves per pack, so less storage space is required.
- Excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Beaded Cuff
- 30cm Ambidextrous
- Textured Fingertips
- Static Dissipative in Use
- Recommended for ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments
- Synthetic Nitrile Polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- Safe handling of objects due to improved and consistent grip
- Contains no natural rubber latex – reducing the potential for TYPE I glove-associated reactions
- Double-bagged with case liner
- Packaging: 6 Bags x 250 Gloves (1500 Gloves)
See our full range of Kimtech Products – click here
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to email@example.com and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.