BioClean N-Plus™ Elbow Length Cleanroom Sterile Glove – BNPS – 200 Pairs
ELBOW LENGTH FOR EXTRA PROTECTION
The 400mm (16”), elbow-length BioClean N-Plus sterile glove provides the reassurance of extra wearer protection. Made from Nitrile, the glove is latex-free, resistant to a wide range of chemicals and offers excellent anti-static properties. Part of the BioClean-C Chemotherapy range, the hand specific white glove is powder-free and features a textured surface for enhanced grip and a beaded cuff for stability on the arm. It complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003 and the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) and EN374-1, 2 & 3:2003 and is ASTM 6978-05 tested against cytotoxic drugs. It is manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications and processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 and EU GMP Grade A operating conditions. Sterilisation is by gamma irradiation. With a shelf life of five years, the glove is available in sizes 6.0 to 10.0. One cuffed pair is sealed in an inner plastic wallet and then sealed in an EasyTear PE pouch. Ten pairs are sealed in an outer PE bag and the carton liner contains 20 outer bags – making 200 pairs in total.
Powder-free, latex-free, beaded cuff. Part of the BioClean-C Chemotherapy range.
Nitrile contains no natural latex proteins.
1.5 freedom from pinholes (1000ml water test).
Processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A operating conditions.
Complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003, EN374-1,2 & 3:2003 and the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 Parts 1, 2 & 3. ASTM 6978-05 tested against cytotoxic drugs.
Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications. Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 cleanroom environment.
Sampling & Inspection
In accordance with ISO 2859.
Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
Five (5) years from date of manufacture.
Each size carries a unique bar code on the carton (ITF-14) to allow automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems.
This is shown on the sealed pouch and carton to provide product traceability.
ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A.
Category 3 – Complex Design Personal Protective Equipment conforming to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.