Shieldskin Xtreme Sterile Latex 330 DI Cleanroom Glove – 200 pairs per case.
Where additional length may be required to cover the lower forearm the 330DI is an ideal choice. The gloves also benefit from enhanced cleanliness levels (triple washed). With an AQL of 0.65 the 330DI is suitable for the most demanding of sterile areas.
- Sizes 5.5 to 10
- Pair packed 330mm length beaded cuff
- PPE Cat 3 (Complex Design)
- EN374-2:2003 Compliant
- AQL 0.65
- Pair packed x 20 per outer bag, 5.5 69-5761 to 10 69-5769. (Also available in 400mm and 600mm versions)
Shield Chemical Resistance Guide www.shieldscientific.com/public/chemical-resistance-guide/
Shield Glove Selection Guide www.shieldscientific.com/public/glove-selction-guide/
Please click here to view the full range of Cleanroom Gloves from CleanRoom Direct Please click here to view the full range of Cleanroom Gloves from CleanRoom Direct Click here learn about the range of cleanroom glovess from CleanRoom Direct
Shieldskin Xtreme Sterile Latex 330 DI
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.