Bioclean Extra Cleanroom Sterile Latex 16″ Ambi Glove – Case 20 x 10 pairs
DescriptionAt 400mm (16”), BioClean Extra sterile latex gloves provide exceptional comfort and elbow-length protection for cleanroom wearers. With a textured surface for enhanced grip, the natural-coloured glove is ambidextrous and features a beaded cuff for easy donning. It is powder-free and the natural rubber latex has a protein level of less than 50?g/gram. The glove complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003, EN374-1, 2, & 3:2003 and the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3). Sterilization is by gamma irradiation. The gloves are manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications and processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 and EU GMP Grade A operating conditions. With a shelf life of five years, they are available in sizes Small to X-Large. One cuffed pair is sealed in an inner plastic wallet and then sealed in an EasyTear PE pouch. Ten pouches are sealed in an outer PE bag and the carton liner contains 20 outer bags – making 200 pairs in total.ColourNaturalOther FeaturesPowder-free, beaded cuff.MaterialLatexTypeAmbidextrousLength400mm (16″) Click here learn about the range of cleanroom glovess from CleanRoom Direct Click here to visit the category homepage
Please Contact email@example.com to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.