BioClean Nerva™ Elbow Length Nitrile Glove – Case 1000
ELBOW LENGTH CHEMICAL PROTECTION
The 400mm (16”) BioClean Nerva nitrile gloves provide elbow-length protection. With excellent ESD properties, the glove is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, and is latex-free. The white, ambidextrous glove features a textured surface for enhanced grip and beaded cuff for stability on the arm. It complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003, the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) and EN374-1, 2 & 3:2003. It is manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications and processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 operating conditions. With a five-year shelf life, the gloves are available in sizes Small to X-Large. 100 pieces are sealed in an inner PE bag and one inner bag is sealed in an outer PE bag, ten of which are contained within a carton liner – making 1000 gloves in total.
Powder-free, latex-free, beaded cuff
Nitrile contains no natural latex proteins
1.5 freedom from pinholes (1000ml water test).
Processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 operating conditions.
Complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003, the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) & EN374-1, 2 & 3:2003.
Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications. Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 cleanroom environment
Sampling & Inspection
In accordance with ISO 2859
Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light
Five (5) years from date of manufacture
Each size carries a unique bar code on the outer bag (EAN-13) and the carton (ITF-14) to allow automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems
This is shown on the sealed outer bag and the carton to provide product traceability
ISO Class 4
Category 3 – Complex Design Personal Protective Equipment conforming to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to email@example.com and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.