Ansell Accutech Sterile Latex Glove – 91250
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Medical device manufacturing
- Laboratory analysis
- Flat panel industry
- As the industry resorts to frequent glove changes more and more often, the 91-250 has an inner silicone coating that facilitates easy donning and double-gloving. The cuff is slightly thicker, nicely fitting over the garment.
- The 91-250 glove is comprised of a specific formulation of latex that provides increased flexibility and elasticity. The glove’s thinner fingertips, combined with the bisque finish, provide greater sensitivity, increased handling precision and dexterity.
- AQL 91-250 = 0.65 (EN374)
Cleanroom Direct offer an expansive range of cleanroom and critical environment gloves and finger cots. These gloves are manufactured in a range of materials including latex, nitrile, vitrile, vinyl and neoprene and can be supplied in either a sterile or non sterile format. Cleanroom Direct are a preferred distributor for many of the world’s leading cleanroom glove manufacturers.
Cleanroom latex gloves
Cleanroom nitrile gloves
Cleanroom vinyl gloves
Cleanroom vitrile gloves
Cleanroom neoprene gloves
Cleanroom polyisoprene gloves
Sterile cleanroom gloves
Non-Sterile cleanroom loves
Chemical resistant gloves
Boxed latex, vinyl and nitrile Gloves
Fabric Gloves & Glove Liners
Download a brochure – click here.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request product specifications and technical details
You have the right to cancel a purchase of Goods made through the Website at any time after you have placed the order until the date fourteen Days after you have received all of the goods ordered. In accordance with CES’s rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations,
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS IF YOU UNSEAL THEM FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THEM.
If You decide to cancel a purchase:
· You must notify CES by telephone 01634 719422 or email to email@example.com and if You have received the Goods, you must return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice.
· Upon cancellation of an order CES will refund the whole sum paid by you including costs of postage and packing for delivery to you within 14 days of you notifying CES of cancellation.
· You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to CES upon cancellation of an order. If you do not return the Goods cancelled to CES it will arrange to collect them and will deduct the cost of such collection from the refund due to you.
· If any of the goods you receive are corrupted, defective or do not match the order placed, you may return them to CES by recorded mail enclosing the invoice and stating the nature of the corruption, defect or mistake and if it is satisfied that the goods are corrupt, defective or do not match the order you placed, CES will replace such goods or refund the fee and the cost of returning those goods.
· This does not apply to goods damaged in transit for which please refer to clause 5.2. CES’s sole liability to the Client for Goods which are corrupt, defective or which do not match the Client’s order shall be limited to replacement of those Goods or refund of the Fee and delivery charges.