MICROZONE Cleanroom 70% Ethanol Disinfectant Solution 0.95 LTR
£185.39 Incl VAT @ 20%
A high quality disinfectant and light duty cleaner for all surfaces – Case of 15 x 950ml Bottles with Triggers
Please Enquire: ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Add to Quote
Cleanroom IMS 950ml with WFI 9917900 – Case 15 Bottles
CLEANROOM IMS PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Cleanroom trigger spray containing 70% denatured alcohol and 30% water for injection
• Trigger spray designed for use in the cleanroom transfer process and the disinfection of hard surfaces
• Trigger spray with spray / off settings
• Trigger designed for low actuation force
• Tamper proof neck fastening
• HDPE bottle
• A hydrophobic ePTFE membrane, at venting preventing liquid and microbial penetration while allowing gas exchange in both directions to equalise pressure
The product is filled and capped in ISO 14644-1 Class 5 (in use) unidirectional airflow cabinets. Packaging is performed within an ISO 14644-1 Class 7 (in use) cleanroom. The disinfectant is filtered through a 0.2 micron filter at the point of fill.
70% Denatured Alcohol / 30% USP Water for Injection.
Primary packaging: natural HDPE bottle with tamper proof trigger spray
Secondary packaging: double bagged in polythene pouches.
Product supplied under BS EN ISO 9001 registered systems.
2 years from date of manufacture.
Store in cool, well ventilated area. Keep trigger spray tightly closed. Keep away from sources of ignition.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
For requirements of less than a case of Cleanroom IMS, please contact email@example.com
To view our full rage of Cleanroom Disinfectant and cleaning products please click here.