Dupont Tychem 6000 F hooded Coverall – TFCHA5TGY00 Grey or Orange. Case of 25.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont Tychem 6000 F. Hooded coverall. Available in grey for discretionary needs and in sizes SM to 5X. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Tychem® 6000 F garments are made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<500g per garment) consisting of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They offer excellent chemical permeation protection to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents.
Tychem® 6000 F is used for a broad range of applications from chemical spill clean-up, emergency response, to military and petrochemical applications.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
For further product information please visit Dupont SafeSpec
Dupont Tyvek® 500 Industry Disposable Coverall - Collared - TG1 - Each DuPont Tyvek 500 Industry Disposable Coverall. Coverall with collar, available in white and sizes SM to 3X. Robust yet lightweight coverall (<180g per garment). Elasticated wrists, waist and ankles. Gusset for improved fit.
Tyvek 500 Disposable Overboots elasticated with slip retardent sole - Case of 100 Pairs.