Dupont Tychem 4000S Coverall – SLCHZ5TWH00 – Each
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont Tychem 4000S. Hooded coverall available in white, in sizes SM to 3X. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops to prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-mask.
Tychem® 4000 garments are made from a lightweight, supple and durable fabric (<700g per garment) consisting of a chemical barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They achieve a barrier to permeation by a broad range of inorganic and organic chemicals.
Tychem® 4000 S is ideal for chemical handling, environmental clean-up operations and emergency response. It is suitable for use in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, chemical engineering, and for use by hazardous material response teams and other emergency services.
For assistance with this product, please visit www.dupont.co.uk/Tychem4000S
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Double cuffs for good glove compability
- Double zippers and double flaps for greater tightness, outer flap with adhesive tape and integrated chin flap
For further information please visit Dupont SafeSpec
Dupont Tyvek® 500 Industry Disposable Coverall - Collared - TG1 - Each DuPont Tyvek 500 Industry Disposable Coverall. Coverall with collar, available in white and sizes SM to 3X. Robust yet lightweight coverall (<180g per garment). Elasticated wrists, waist and ankles. Gusset for improved fit.