Dupont Tychem 2000 C Overboot – TCPOBASYL00 – Pair
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Dupont Tychem 2000 C Overboot model POBA. Knee-length boot cover with slip-retardant sole. Fixation ties. Sole is partially stitched: splash-proof, not fully liquid tight. Available in yellow and in one size.
Specially designed for use with Tychem® apparel, Tychem® accessories can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
Tychem® 2000 C garments and accessories utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB 
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) – on inside; see footnotes
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
For further information please visit Dupont Safespec
Tyvek 500 Disposable Overboots elasticated with slip retardent sole - Case of 100 Pairs.