Dupont Tychem 2000 C Gown – TCPL50TYL00 – Each.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DuPont Tychem 2000 C Gown model PL50. Shin-length gown with wrap-over rear closure, hook and loop neck closure and waist ties. Elasticated wrists. Available in yellow and sizes MD and 2X.
Specially designed for use with Tychem® apparel, Tychem® Accessories can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
Tychem® 2000 C garments and accessories utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB 
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) – on inside; see footnotes
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
Please visit Dupont SafeSpec for further information
Tyvek 500 Disposable Overboots elasticated with slip retardent sole - Case of 100 Pairs.