Dupont Tychem 2000 C Coverall with Socks -TCCHA5TYL16 – Case of 20
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Dupont Tychem 2000 C with socks. Hooded coverall with integrated socks to be worn inside shoes or boots, with additional knee-length boot flap. Available in bright yellow for high visibility and in sizes SM to 3X. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® 2000 C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside; see footnotes
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
- Lead Time 2 – 3 weeks.
For further information please visit Dupont SafeSpec
Tyvek 500 Disposable Overboots elasticated with slip retardent sole - Case of 100 Pairs.