Sterile Bioclean Maxima Latex Cleanroom Gloves BLLS 24 inch – Case of 100
- Other Features:Powderfree, beaded cuff, anatomical shape.
- Protein Level:Less than 50�g/gram.
- Sterilisation Method:Gamma Irradiation.
- AQL:1.5 for freedom from pinholes (1000ml) water test.
- Particulates:Processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 operating conditions.
- Extractables:Extended leaching in pure de-ionised water ensures low levels of chlorides and extractable metals.
- Physical Properties:Manufactured to exceed the requirements of the PPE Gloves Standard EN420:2003 and the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3).
- Quality Systems:Manufactured in a facility holding the ISO 9001:2000 registration.
- Sampling & Inspection:In accordance with ISO 2859.
- Storage Instructions:Store in a cool, dry place (5C – 35C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
- Shelf Life:Five (5) years from date of manufacture.