Azowipe Bactericidal 81103 Wipe 200 wipes 200mm x 220 mm – Case of 12
Azowipe™ has been the leading product of its type for over 25 years.
Available in either large or medium size canisters, Azowipe™ is convenient for use in all clinical environments. With the increase in virulent organisms the introduction of Azowipe™ as part of a robust infection control protocol is now even more important.
Isopropyl alcohol, the active component of Azowipe™ is acknowledged by leading authorities to be an effective medium for the routine disinfecting of clinical surfaces.
- Kills bacteria in under a minute
- Proven to be effective against a variety of organisms including MRSA
- Made from viscose rayon nonwoven – strong and durable in use
- Foil sealed – prevents evaporation in storage
- Suitable for all hard surfaces – one product from a single source
- Contains NO preservative – no smearing or streaking when in use
- Specially designed canister – easy to dispense wipes
In addition to providing a comprehensive range of consumables and disposable workwear for use in cleanrooms, Cleanroom Direct also supply a range of consumables, disposable workwear and PPE products to less critical manufacturing environments.
– Disposable Workwear
– Disposable Gloves
– Disinfectant Surface Wipes
– Mopping Systems
– Low-Linting Wipes
These environments still have a requirement for specialist products without the need for them to be cleanroom compatible.
– Care Homes
– Food Manufacturing
– Print Industry
– General Industry