Cleanroom Laundry Services
CES are able to provide market leading cleanroom laundry and garment services via its parent company Micronclean Ltd. Micronclean are the UK’s leading provider of cleanroom laundry services and cleanroom garments. Micronclean operate from a 3 sites located within the UK, Skegness, Louth & Grantham.
- Validated ISO 14644 – Class 4 environment
- Semi-automated cleanroom garment process
- Full decontamination to Class A of the ASTM F51/00 standard for garment particulate control
- All processes are fully validated
- Full traceability and garment management information available
- Regularly audited by Pharmaceutical and NHS customers
All garments received for processing are identified and scanned into the facility. They are then fully inspected via light tables to indentify any repairs or issues inline with exacting customer requirements, whilst ensuring compliance with GMP requirements. Any actions required are completed in-house and logged onto the Protrack database against the item’s unique barcode and then the item is returned to processing.
Using Micronclean’s validated cleanroom wash programs, garments are processed using barrier washing machines into our ISO Class 4 (EU GMP Grade B) cleanroom . Cleanroom garments are then placed into positive pressure, HEPA filtered tumble dryers to complete processing and aid final particulate removal.
Cleanroom garments are then folded and packaged before the addition of batch information for full traceability.
Showing all 1 result