Kimtech Pure G5 Sterling Nitrile Glove – 98184
|Kimtech Pure G5 Sterling Nitrile Glove – Case 1500|
KIMTECH PURE G5 Sterling Nitrile Glove,
Kimberly-Clark’s STERLING* Nitrile manufacturing process boosts the glove’s tensile strength (the force required to break through the glove) to increase its barrier protection. The process also allows a reduction in glove thickness, so less force is required to stretch the material. The result is a latex-free glove with the dexterity and sensitivity of latex.
The STERLING* Nitrile powder free gloves can reduce waste without sacrificing strength, comfort or protection. The thinner material of the glove and its improved tensile strength enhance the wearer’s comfort. Improved performance means better value for you and your business.
Better for the Environment
Reduced glove thickness requires less raw materials in production which can significantly reduce your waste. There are more disposable gloves per pack, so less storage space is required.
- Excellent Dexterity and Tactile Sensitivity
- Beaded Cuff
- 30cm Ambidextrous
- Textured Fingertips
- Static Dissipative in Use
- Recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanroom environments
- Synthetic Nitrile Polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- Safe handling of objects due to improved and consistent grip
- Contains no natural rubber latex – reducing the potential for TYPE I glove-associated reactions
- Double-bagged with case liner
- Packaging: 6 Bags x 250 Gloves (1500 Gloves)
Visit the full range of Kimtech products – click here